In the fight against hepatitis C, young voices have been noticeably absent. In the fall of 2017, the Caring Ambassadors Program and some poets from Young Chicago Authors set out to change that.
- Find the Missing Millions
- Governor Announces Nation’s First State-Level Hepatitis C Elimination Strategy to Increase Access to Medication, Expand Comprehensive Programs and Enhance Treatment Services
- Young Chicago Authors collaborates with Caring Ambassadors!
- PREVENTING THE INFECTIOUS DISEASE CONSEQUENCES OF THE OPIOIDS CRISIS
- HHS announces the launch of the Partner Planning Guide (Guide) for the National Viral Hepatitis Action Plan 2017-2020 (Action Plan).