New research from the CDC suggests that the recent steep increase in cases of acute hepatitis C virus infection is associated with increases in opioid injection.
- Find the Missing Millions
- Governor Announces Nation’s First State-Level Hepatitis C Elimination Strategy to Increase Access to Medication, Expand Comprehensive Programs and Enhance Treatment Services
- Young Chicago Authors collaborates with Caring Ambassadors!
- PREVENTING THE INFECTIOUS DISEASE CONSEQUENCES OF THE OPIOIDS CRISIS
- HHS announces the launch of the Partner Planning Guide (Guide) for the National Viral Hepatitis Action Plan 2017-2020 (Action Plan).