In the fight against hepatitis C, young voices have been noticeably absent. In the fall of 2017, the Caring Ambassadors Program and some poets from Young Chicago Authors set out to change that.
- A Safer Space – Is your city talking?
- COMBATING THE OPIOID CRISIS: PREVENTION AND PUBLIC HEALTH SOLUTIONS
- Viral Hepatitis, B and C: Lift the Global Burden
- Governor Announces Nation’s First State-Level Hepatitis C Elimination Strategy to Increase Access to Medication, Expand Comprehensive Programs and Enhance Treatment Services
- Young Chicago Authors collaborates with Caring Ambassadors!