New research from the CDC suggests that the recent steep increase in cases of acute hepatitis C virus infection is associated with increases in opioid injection.
- Waterfront Blues Fest: Volunteers Needed
- A Safer Space – Is your city talking?
- COMBATING THE OPIOID CRISIS: PREVENTION AND PUBLIC HEALTH SOLUTIONS
- Viral Hepatitis, B and C: Lift the Global Burden
- Governor Announces Nation’s First State-Level Hepatitis C Elimination Strategy to Increase Access to Medication, Expand Comprehensive Programs and Enhance Treatment Services