The focus of WDHD 2018 is Viral Hepatitis, B and C: Lift the Global Burden. WGO supports and encourages an integrated approach to education and promotion of WDHD 2018 that includes diverse yet complimentary initiatives which will build on each other over time to result in global and measurable impact throughout the campaign year and into the future. Collaboration opportunities, all of which will bring together leading experts in Hepatology and/or Liver-related diseases to raise awareness and assess the burden and impact of Viral Hepatitis, B and C may be educational, informational and/or advocacy-driven initiatives and/or events. There is absolutely no intention that WGO would request or expect funds from a partnering organization unless of course there are projects identified of mutual interest. In that instance, we welcome the opportunity to work together to raise funds to support such a joint effort.
- A Safer Space – Is your city talking?
- COMBATING THE OPIOID CRISIS: PREVENTION AND PUBLIC HEALTH SOLUTIONS
- Viral Hepatitis, B and C: Lift the Global Burden
- Governor Announces Nation’s First State-Level Hepatitis C Elimination Strategy to Increase Access to Medication, Expand Comprehensive Programs and Enhance Treatment Services
- Young Chicago Authors collaborates with Caring Ambassadors!