CAP-Hepatitis C's knows that people working together can achieve much more any of us working in isolation. One of our core strategies is collaborative projects with other all stakeholders in the hepatitis C arena. A few of the highlights past and present collaborative partners and projects include:
- Hepatitis B Foundation's webinar series
Liver Cancer and Fatty Liver Disease
Date: Wed., April 22nd
Time: 1 pm EST; 10 am PST
Presented by Kenneth Rothstein, MD
Chief of the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Drexel University College of Medicine. He also serves as medical director of Abdominal Transplantation at Hahnemann University Hospital. Dr. Rothstein is a leading expert in the field of hepatology, with over 20 years of experience. He specializes in the treatment of liver disease and liver transplantation, particularly treating the complications of cirrhosis, including liver cancer.
Women’s Health & Wellness Awareness Workshop
Location: 7119 S.E. Knight St.
Portland, OR. 97206
Please RSVP by 2/7/2013
Contact: Jacki Gethner
Hepatitis C Professional Training November 2012
Sponsored by the
Misha Ruth Cohen Education Foundation
and Sylvan Institute of Botanical Medicine
- 9th National Harm Reduction Conference: From Public Health to Social Justice
November 15-18, 2012
- 2012 National HIV and Viral Hepatitis Summit
- SYNChronicity is a national meeting that prepares individuals and organizations working in HIV and primary care to succeed in the health care environment by synchronizing systems, programs, models, and policies. The meeting provides attendees an opportunity to: learn how to synchronize networks of HIV and primary care and integrate new, innovative strategies to expand services; confer with peers on health reform's impact; meet national leaders who are developing and guiding health care policies; and participate in clinical sessions on chronic disease management.
Click here to learn more, and to register online, click here.
“Connecting To Change To Advance Community Health”
HealthHIV’s Annual National Meeting
April 20-21, 2012 | Sheraton Crystal City Hotel | Arlington, VA
SYNC 2012 is a national meeting that prepares individuals and organizations working in HIV and primary care to succeed in the dynamic healthcare environment by syncing systems, programs, models and policies. Click here www.healthhiv.org/SYNC2012 to learn more.
Meeting Web Address
Meeting Agenda Link
Meeting Registration Link
April 20-21, 2012
Sheraton Crystal City Hotel | Arlington, VA
- National Hepatitis C Advocacy Council - 23 hepatitis C patient advocacy organizations working together to discuss common goals and mechanisms to advance issues of importance to all people affected by hepatitis C. CAP-Hepatitis C is a founding member of NHCAC.
- Hepatitis C Choices - this CAP-Hepatitis C publication represents a unique collaborative of effort between more than 20 hepatitis C medical experts.
- National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable - a coalition of public, private, and voluntary organizations dedicated to reducing the incidence of infection, morbidity, and mortality from viral hepatitis in the United States through strategic planning, leadership, coordination, advocacy, and research.
Other Partners and Collaborators:
- HepC Aware
- Hep C Alert
- Good Neighbor Pharmacy
- Pearl Pharmacy
- Hepatitis C Appropriations Partnership
- DECA, Robinson Secondary School
- Oregon Dept. of Health and Human Services, Hepatitis Advisory Group