Current HCV Legislation
112TH CONGRESS - 1ST SESSION - November 14, 2011
To amend the Public Health Service Act to revise and extend the program
for viral hepatitis surveillance, education, and testing in order to prevent
deaths from liver cancer, and for other purposes.
Read Bill HR3381»
Read Bill S1809»
- Call your elected officials
- Call your state and local elected representatives. Tell them you want hepatitis C moved to the top of their health agenda. Click here for talking points.
- Write your elected officials
- You can begin with the simple act of writing your state and local elected representatives. Tell them you want hepatitis C moved to the top of their health agenda. It is easy and email works best. Click here for sample letters.
- Visit your elected officials
- A short visit with your elected official’s office at home or in DC can make the biggest impact. Tell them what matters to YOU! They want to hear from you. You vote for them.
Click here for contact information to your elected officials in Washington DC:
House of Representatives: www.house.gov